STOLEN ,STOLEN , STOLEN , STOLEN

Joeb21

Visit site
The woman had agreed to buy him , so she had the passport in her hand and they loaded him up! But she did not pay for him! and drove off !Not too sure if the owner went to get something and then came back to find that he/they were gone!
Just show's you that you cannot trust anyone these days!

pixi

Visit site
did they use a phone number that the owner can ring ,or get the police to trace the phone used to call the owner on even if it was a witheld number police can trace all calls made to the owners number .good look id contact all auctions and inform the passport agency jusy in case they sell him on

wildwest

Visit site
sounds a bit far fetched to me ?
surely a legit dealer has the sense to be paid before handing over
horse and passport ?
how bizzare

wildwest

Visit site
and surely you would jump in your car and follow ?
a horsebox with horse in it wouldnt have got far if she had
just popped indoors ?.

Joeb21

Visit site

The Horse has now been returned! thanks to having CCTV camera's, the police were able to track them down.
It's now in the hands of the police.
Thank you, for those who showed support & Pm's regarding this horse!

PNF

New User
Visit site
Hi, it was my horse that was stolen. I thought I should join and explain a little more as it may serve to stop it happening to someone else. Briefly, I was contacted by phone & text and the "buyer" came to collect the horse. Naturally she would need to see the passport and as she was "buying" the horse, I didn't ask her to hand it back. An accomplice in the vehicle pretended to be counting the money. I asked them to come in the house for a drink whilst we counted the money and I gave them a receipt but they apparently had a 3.5hour journey ahead and wanted to get on their way asap. The money counter kept losing count until the horse was loaded.
As I live down a very long track, it was (I thought) a simple matter of phoning my next door neighbour who could simply put his vehicle in the lane and block their exit. It was the first time in my life I have been unable to contact him immediately. I did then go after them but typically, I was almost empty of diesel. I am very trusting and never expected something like that to happen to me