Stonar school novice

Mabel98

Visit site
No photos I'm afraid but I walked the course last year and thought it would do as a first novice. A few years ago it was made very technical but it looked fine last year, a bit twisty but not big. Hope that helps a bit

crazygirl

New User
Visit site
:)

cool thanks

hoping to do novice there in 2 weeks

do you pick up programme with list of fences

did they have a ditch brush/ditch pallisade?

Mabel98

Visit site
Have found the programme from last year and there wasn't a ditch/brush or ditch/pallisade. There was a trakehner though!

TheoryX1

Visit site
My daughter rode around the Novice last year, and I also fence judged at Area PC Tet there 2 weeks after. Its not massive, but its twisty and from recolllection Fence 12 is a fairly unpleasant combination which has a fence on a really odd angle, to a ditch and then an arrowhead at an odd angle, all coming out of shade. Caught a lot of people out. She said it needed to be ridden accurately. She didnt do too badly, getting a 4th. The showjumping is not too pleasant, being up to height and pretty technical. Its a nice event though, lovely atmosphere and she would have been doing it this year if I could get time off work to take her there, so are going to Glanusk instead.

Enjoy yourself, we had a great day there and she got 3 shiney BE points as well.