Stradivarius

Clodagh

Visit site
Is to stay in training for 2022.
I know many on here think they should just keep racing, and no I’m not the owner, but he has covered his bills.
Let him go to stud, I want to see little Straddies going over jumps.

Visit site
Whilst I got annoyed at all the people calling for his retirement just because he got beaten into 2nd and 3rd in his last couple of runs it would be no disgrace to go to stud now. It only annoyed me because he wasn't beaten out of sight, he was just beten by a better horse and the punters instant reaction was retirement like he was a washed out old yak. Same as Altior last season. You never know he could fire blanks and be back in training by April anyway!

fankino04

Visit site
I think people want to see him retired before his legacy is tarnished by getting beat more often which I can understand, no one wants to see a "great" fade away, we always want to see them go out on top and I guess given his age even though he hasn't been beaten by far by inferior horses people are assuming it is the start of a downhill slope for him. For me I want to see him go out on top but if he enjoys his job which John gosden says he does why shouldn't he keep doing it.

Clodagh

Visit site
I think people want to see him retired before his legacy is tarnished by getting beat more often which I can understand, no one wants to see a "great" fade away, we always want to see them go out on top and I guess given his age even though he hasn't been beaten by far by inferior horses people are assuming it is the start of a downhill slope for him. For me I want to see him go out on top but if he enjoys his job which John gosden says he does why shouldn't he keep doing it.

That’s me, but yes he is still competitive in grade 2’s, which ain’t bad! But he is just a lovely horse and by his behaviour in the paddock feels ready for stud duties!