straight bar/mullen mouth filet baucher

JAK

Visit site
Also, bit far off the mark maybe but there is the new Neue Schule Pony Mors l'Hotte Butterfly Pelham, I think it's called (blimey, what a gobful.....unlike the bit description apparently! LOL), which looks very nice & has short shanks & an action described as akin to a hanging-cheek!

Only goes up to 5" though, don't know if they do a 'horse' version - hope so, as I liked the look of it & was thinking of getting one for CB for shows!
Don't expect it's dressage legal though, if you want it for that!

Sorry, haven't really been massively helpful here, have !?

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
Thanks a lot the the first one is perfect, I like how it says not suitable for horses that lean, I have had lots of TBs go better in straight bar bits than jointed ones and they leant in normal bits!
Murphy shall have a happy mouth straight bar filet baucher ASAP

JAK

Visit site
The e-bay page happened to be the first piccie that came up but I have seen these for sale quite readily!
Not suitable for CB, as he does lean & varies between a hanging-cheek waterford & a hanging-cheek french-link, which he's in at the moment!

Hope Murphy likes his new bit!
smile.gif

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
what about a Neue Schule Comfy Contact Baucher. Similar to a Myler mouth piece and is very shaped to fit the mouth, the roller in the middle stops any nutcracker action (does not flex inwards at all) yet the rotating sides give clear aids and help lift shoulders