Strange advert...

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
I'm not normally one to get into another persons business - but something has got me a little
crazy.gif
this morning!
I went onto stabletalk to see if some of my adverts had been posted yet - and as normal - i end up looking at things for sale, well , i came across this advert,

bay warmblood filly - Essex - dainty little miss to make 15.2hh/16hh. 3months old . £699 no offers/timewasters email contact num to blahblahblahblah.....

they also have another foal thats for sale at 5 months - now - i know that they may be for sale at weaning - but why not add that to the advert??? i'm just worried someone is going to go and buy it, thinking its cute to have a little foal but wont have a clue what the are doing! If i lived closer......

as i say - its not my style to comment on others but i dont know - maybe it the hormones but i just searched the email address as it looks maybe like a business one - and found they also have this advert....

space to take in 1or 2 rescue horses - space for 1 or 2 needy horse/pony utmost care given and eventually rehomed if possible any illness/condition please dont give up hope give them a chance . can coolect email details/ contact num and all emails will be answered EMAIL ADDY signing over fee paid NO LOANS
then they are also advertising for a rider wanted? and to offer horse transport,

I do hope they honestly are not selling a 3 month foal straight away!

Damien

Visit site
does not sound good at all does it........... there have been so many of these scams around over the years I would tread very carefully.. would contact trading standards to advise that a foal of three months old is being advertised for sale and perhaps the local welfaren ILPH or something as they may already have something on file for them already....