Strinesdale Mastermind?

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Thats the showpony stallion isnt it? I really rate the place but haven't any info on the pony, although if Mark is standing him then I would like to think he is nice enough. The place is really tidy well run and relaxed place, I would happily send any of mine there to grass livery whilst at stud. I would advise your friend to ring Mark and have a chat with him, he is very helpful and can be trusted to do whats right for both your mare and his stallions. He will tell you if a stallion would be better suited to a different type of mare etc.

Nailed

Visit site
very nice show pony horse. Very good stallion, stamps his young! they all look very alike.. good legs.

I had a Strinesdale Enchantment who was breed by the same people but by Systems analysis.

sallyf

Visit site
Absolutely beautiful and and a real dude.
Just a stunning pony with a lovely temperament.
He came to us to do walk in collections last year and i just fell in love with him.
He stands with some very nice people down in Devon at http://www.dowhillsstud.com/strinesdale.htm
Has excellent fertility too.
Mark advertises him but only has mares in there to AI

Diggory

Visit site
Mastermind (Tim) is an absolutely stunning chap! He is extremely well put together, compact and well muscled, and is a really quality stallion. He has beautiful manners, is very polite and gentle with his mares, be they maiden or experienced, and is a delight to be around. Frankly, if he was a bloke, you'd melt at the sight of him.

Tim stands at Dowhills with Jane Busch, and Jane offers fresh and chilled semen from the stud, and frozen semen from West Kington Stud's AI centre. He is extremely fertile, and his frozen semen has passed the very stringent tests required for export across the world. Jane has masses of experience standing stallions and is very easy to talk to, so give her a ring if you have any questions.

Biased? Me? With a mare in foal to him? Noooooooooooooooooooo