Stubley Hollow Farm and Clip clop traders...

5bs

Visit site
I was just wanting to know if anybody has had any experience with these dealers as I'm thinking about going to look at some horses with them.

Many thanks.

caitlineloise

Visit site
We got two of ours from Stubley. The horses she brings over are lovely stamps of horses. If a little green, they are totally described honestly and Patsy will match you up entirely and help even if she doesn't have the right ned for you at the moment :)
Its always good to ring as well, as the website sometimes isn't updated all to regularly. Who are you thinking of going to see? I always nose at their website!

This is Lily
Screenshot2012-04-01at111548.png

2d182884.jpg

And this is Father Ted
a1e82304.jpg

8f42f4bb.jpg

:)

MrsHutt

Visit site
H was sold to his previous owner by Clip Clop Traders and they re-advertised him for her when she was selling (about 4 years later). They were very honest and helpful. I have only heard good things about them (don't know the other name, sorry)

Visit site
Hiya, We have bought two horses form Stubley one back in 2007 and another in November of last year. The first one was a 14.2 conny that we owned for about 2 years and only sold her on as my daughter outgrew her. She was a lovely little mare and my daughter had great fun on her. The most recent is a 15.3 piebald gelding, and boy is he something special, he is turning out to be a very talented event horse and we are very excited about him. I would recommend Stubley all day long, the adverts are very true and honest and Patsy is very honest and helpful, she certainly knows her horses, and there is no pressure to buy when you try. If you decide to give them a visit remember me to Patsy, we are the Bristol people that bought Monet tell her have fantastic he's turning out to be :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Niddlynoo

Visit site
I bought my boy off Clip Clops about 2 months ago - so far so good! Emma seems to get good reviews on here and I know of a couple of other people who have bought from her and have been very happy.

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
I bought Hovis from Stubley Hollow and whilst at the time everyone thought I was nuts for the price I paid for him, he has been worth ever single penny. even my instructor who is a stickler for paying peanuts for horses admits he's worth what we paid and then some (and from him thats one heck of a compliment!!)

Patsy is brutally honest, knows her horses and I have only good things to say about her.
Her horses do tend to be a bit younger and a bit greener but they are lovely solid types and are exactly as she describes them.

As someone else has said its worth talking to her before you go because some of her horses never make it as far as the website before they are bought. Hovis wasn't advertised at all. I'd buy from her again in a heart beat.

If you do go then tell her Hovis says hi!!

orangepony

Visit site
A friend of mine went to view Monet and adored him; I was eyeing him up as nice event prospect myself but he was much more talented than she required and he was snapped up :) I look forward to following his progress though; beautiful horse!

Visit site
We are really pleased with Monet, I think cross country jumping was a new venture for him but he's taken to it like duck to water, as brave as a lion....and what fantasic paces, already won and been placed dressage, nearly won his first horse trials, rider error crossing her tracks 20 penalties, but a 23.5 dressage! he really is a gem and such a nice person:) We went up to see Minnie originally but she wasn't suitable Monet was suggested by Patsy as a possible but wasn't quite sound at the time because of a pulled shoulder so we waited a few weeks for him to come sound. Well worth the wait he really is great:D will keep you posted on his progress, thats if we can get out competing what with the naff weather and all the cancelled events:(

Kat

Visit site
don't know of clip clop, but know of two people who bought from stubley hollow and they are both very happy with their purchases. I was recommended stubley by the vet who suggested the horse I was having vetted was unsuitable but at the time they had very little big enough and the larger horses were a bit over the top of our budget. They aren't cheap.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I know 5 horses that have come from Emma and all been perfect, from a happy hacker to an affiliated sj. Infact they're all at the same yard :)

wes

Visit site
We bought an Irish Sports horse x TB from Emma at Clip Trot about 18 months ago, and know of a couple of others at our yard that that came from Emma and all had good experiences and happy purchases.

5bs

Visit site
Thankyou for all of your replys,I am going to see three on Thursday at stubley had a long conversation with patsy,she was very helpful,depending on how that goes I will then go to clip clop,also had a long chat with Emma and she was equally as helpful.I am going for a very different type this time from a warm blood who was put down a month ago who I thought the world of,but was very sharp and I don't want that anymore,I don't mind forward going but not turbo charged

Parker79

Visit site
Thankyou for all of your replys,I am going to see three on Thursday at stubley had a long conversation with patsy,she was very helpful,depending on how that goes I will then go to clip clop,also had a long chat with Emma and she was equally as helpful.I am going for a very different type this time from a warm blood who was put down a month ago who I thought the world of,but was very sharp and I don't want that anymore,I don't mind forward going but not turbo charged

Do let us know how you get on! I have only heard of clip clop and heard good things...on here actually!