Stuff for sale

chaps89

Visit site
Items all located near Heathrow, I travel up to Beaconsfield and down to Leatherhead a couple of times a week so can deliver locally for fuel money or can post at buyers cost. Open to sensible offers on all items. I have photos of everything that I can send separately if anyone is interested.

- Shires tempest 5'9" full neck fly rug. Washed but some mud stains, no tears and only ever worn a handful of times. £15

- Mark Todd full neck/combo medium weight turnout rug. 5'9" Washed and proofed. Some repairs. £25

- HW Rambo wug turnout. MW or HW (can't quite tell which and is from before the days where rug manufacturers attached a label to the rug!). 5'9". Some repairs. Washed and proofed £45

- HW Rhino 200g turnout. Standard neck with separate matching neck cover. 5'9". 1 big repair but otherwise good condition. Was washed and proofed then used 2 or 3 times, could re-wash/proof at buyers cost if wanted but it's only lightly muddy. £45

- SOLD HW Rhino no fill turnout, 6ft. Like new, only ever worn a few times but washed and proofed. £60.

- Full size navy travel boots. Bottoms are a bit damaged from being trod on but perfectly useable. Have been professionally washed. £5

- HY equestrian hi-vis (fluorescent yellow with reflective strips) field safe headcollar. Cob size. Worn for less than 2 weeks and washed up well. £10

- 2 black folding saddle poles with wall attachment. £10 the pair.

- SOLD Stubbs blue rug rail with hooks. £7

- Single folding arm rug rail. Bit rusty but perfectly usable. £3

- Electric tape. Lots of! Mostly less than a year old, mix of standard tape, premium tape and rope. Most reels are cut into two long pieces, some are full reels. All wrapped tidily back onto reels. Then 5 bundles of assorted off cuts of varying sizes/quality. Open to offers.

- Fenceman DP350B fence energiser. Just over a year old. £70

- Car battery and charger. £20

- Plastic purple feed bowl with metal handle. £5

- Rubber feed bowl. £5

- SOLD 18L 'really useful' storage box (used for keeping headcollars by the gate) Good condition, no cracks or missing handles etc. £5

- 3 elim-a-net haynets, 2 red (large?) Good condition, 1 green (medium?) Fair condition. £10 all 3

- Pair Weatherbeeta neoprene brushing boots with suede striking pads. Washed ready to go. £7

- Full size GP saddle cloth, green with gold binding £3

- Full size white dressage square, Roma, £7

- Standard performance limpet pad saddle pad £10

Last edited:

chaps89

Visit site
@The Fuzzy Furry Perfect, will bring them over with the rug for @Lindylouanne.
I didn't think I had that many rugs, though to be fair I think of the ones listed she only ever wore the rhino a handful of times, and the fly rug when I got excited about having a pony again and thought that was the thing to do ??

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Items all located near Heathrow, I travel up to Beaconsfield and down to Leatherhead a couple of times a week so can deliver locally for fuel money or can post at buyers cost. Open to sensible offers on all items. I have photos of everything that I can send separately if anyone is interested.

- Shires tempest 5'9" full neck fly rug. Washed but some mud stains, no tears and only ever worn a handful of times. £15

- Mark Todd full neck/combo medium weight turnout rug. 5'9" Washed and proofed. Some repairs. £25

- HW Rambo wug turnout. MW or HW (can't quite tell which and is from before the days where rug manufacturers attached a label to the rug!). 5'9". Some repairs. Washed and proofed £45

- HW Rhino 200g turnout. Standard neck with separate matching neck cover. 5'9". 1 big repair but otherwise good condition. Was washed and proofed then used 2 or 3 times, could re-wash/proof at buyers cost if wanted but it's only lightly muddy. £45

- SOLD HW Rhino no fill turnout, 6ft. Like new, only ever worn a few times but washed and proofed. £60.

- Full size navy travel boots. Bottoms are a bit damaged from being trod on but perfectly useable. Have been professionally washed. £5

- HY equestrian hi-vis (fluorescent yellow with reflective strips) field safe headcollar. Cob size. Worn for less than 2 weeks and washed up well. £10

- Electric tape. Lots of! Mostly less than a year old, mix of standard tape, premium tape and rope. Most reels are cut into two long pieces, some are full reels. All wrapped tidily back onto reels. Then 5 bundles of assorted off cuts of varying sizes/quality. Open to offers.

- Rubber feed bowl. £5

- SOLD 18L 'really useful' storage box (used for keeping headcollars by the gate) Good condition, no cracks or missing handles etc. £5

- 3 elim-a-net haynets, 2 red (large?) Good condition, 1 green (medium?) Fair condition. £10 all 3

- Pair Weatherbeeta neoprene brushing boots with suede striking pads. Washed ready to go. £7

Do you still have the limpet pad? Would it fit a 17.5inch saddle? Thanks.

chaps89

Visit site
Do your travels bring you near me? Interested in the pole saddle racks, car battery/charger and any elec rope!
They don't but I'm happy to pop in the car and head over to you sometime if you don't mind chipping a couple of quid in for fuel? Will check what rope there is, off the top of my head I know I have 1 normal sized reel of premium stuff and 1 ginormous reel of standard stuff though

Auslander

Visit site
They don't but I'm happy to pop in the car and head over to you sometime if you don't mind chipping a couple of quid in for fuel? Will check what rope there is, off the top of my head I know I have 1 normal sized reel of premium stuff and 1 ginormous reel of standard stuff though

Don't mind at all!

evie.equine

Visit site

- Rubber feed bowl. £5

I'd be interested in the green saddle pad!

chaps89

Visit site
Sorry Chaps somehow I missed this. The saddle is a GP so I think it will be the wrong shape. For the price though I’m wondering if to try it anyway ?

No problem at all, I have a couple of half hearted ads on FB but haven't properly advertised so there's no one else interested currently, just have a think and let me know if you do want to give it a go