Sucessfull-ish evening SJ............

lisan

pets.webshots.com
After our fall on Sunday, took May to indoor unafilliated SJ. Jumped clear in the novice, not quite her usual self taking me into the jumps, she needed reassurance from me, managed a niceish clear. Flew round the JO and got a bit cocky and turned into the planks on one stride, Madam said no!! oops! quick circle and represented and jumped fine, still got a very fast time.

Did the open, clear to the last, came round the corner and madam fixed on the fence in front - not the one we were supposed to be jumping
mad.gif
She really would'nt listen. Circle and she jumped it fine, so took her round again HC, lovely round apart from mad pilot asking her to jump the wrong fence halfway round the course landing on her neck!! But at least she was listening to me and finished the course very nicely!
grin.gif

Both our confidences seem fine again, thankgod!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
That's great news Lisa, perhaps your confidence won't be as battered as you thought! Any more plans for you two soon?

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stressaging tomm evening - its in a 20 x 60 (P17) in a field. I am not holding my breath on that one, or expecting any control whatsoever!!!!!!!!

Sunday, it my RC Showjumping - so hopefully we will be good for that!
grin.gif