Such a good pony, (follow on from gutted)

Farrieress

Visit site
Oh my god, im so happy. after cutting poor moss's mouth with that happy mouth! I didnt ride her all week and went to the regionals anyway with the thought, i will give it a shot if she goes she goes if not there is always next year.
smile.gif

Luckily because i havent ridden her, her mouth has healed but not completly so i was really careful with the contact. I borrowed a myler comfort snaffle which i really liked and off we went!

Our first test went ok i thought as i holted and saluted then cryed as i walked out the areana coz she tried so hard and i just got all emotional! The second test she wasnt as happy i think she got sore so a lay off the contact completly and she carried on on her own! We got 2nd in the first with 76.66% out of 18 and 3rd in the second with 62.34% out of 19!!!!!!!!!! And we qualified for the nationals!!!!!! Im so happy, and so grateful to moss who has had to deal with a lot this week and still did her best for me. Thanks 4 ur support guys x
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
xxx

dieseldog

Visit site
Well done - was this affliated? Where/when are the nationals?

Looked for you at Wales and west the other weekend but couldn't find you
frown.gif

Folara

Visit site
OMG that is excellent you must be so over the moon, its such an achievement. I would still be dancing for joy lol.

Which Regionals were you at?? What level???

We may get a wild card from the Oldencraig (Southern Regionals) but its a long shot. Not that I mind too much as General is only 6 and we never even expected to get placed.

Well done again.

Farrieress

Visit site
i only compete at local level un aff its the uk riders national championships i have qualified for, i know its not high brow but its our first season competing and im over the moon xxx
grin.gif

Folara

Visit site
Hey it really doesnt matter WHAT level it is at - the achievement is the same. You have obviously worked hard to get there and you deserve to be over the moon - I would be.

So when are the Nationals? Where are they? Can we get lots of HHO ppl to come and cheer you on (quietly of course so as not to spook Moss)?

Beanyowner

Visit site
HURRAH TO MOSS AND LUCY!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Well you txt me at lunch time and you were still smiling then...its now nearly 9.30pm...you still smiling?!?!?
grin.gif
wink.gif

Well done though mate...you really deserve it!!!
laugh.gif
cool.gif