Such a sad week.

Greylegs

Visit site
It really is the hardest thing to do. We lost our old boy 18 months ago ... I held his head as he breathed his last breath and said goodbye and I don't think I'm really over it yet.

Like you, TheresaW my thoughts are with all our HHO friends who have been through this recently. Sending hugs and warmest sympathies to you all.

SadKen

Visit site
Every time someone loses a dog I think all of us who have loved and lost one experience some of those feelings again. It's such a heart breaking experience. You never get over it really, you just get used to it.

I'm not particularly good with feelings; I only have 7 feelings and I struggle to understand other people's subtler feelings and motivations. But I understand grief. Grief is universal. I am thinking of everyone who has loved and lost, especially our four legged soulmates.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
It’s been on my mind a lot with so many posting about their loss this week. I have to say the kindness of strangers on here has been amazing. The support on here is something I really value. Thank you for posting this, Theresa. I hope you and the others who’ve lost a beloved pet recently are ok.