Sugar Beet - Best Value

vhf

Visit site
Dear unmolassed experts...
I am currently double-soaking and straining my sugarbeet rather than buying the unmolassed versions, due to cost. However, I am heartily sick of this, and it's currently often someone else feeding her who loves how she slurps the goo... :eek: sooo.
Which unmolassed sugarbeet option is best value please?
Please feel free to post all the options in this area for other people's benefits too, but personally nothing with alfalfa in as this is one of her many "no thank you" items. :rolleyes:
Many thanks!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I buy purabeet same as speedibeet but lasts twice as long and its about £7 a bag, I will go outside and check the bag see who makes it, I know simple systems do one its only a few pounds more.

Its called Euro beet in a cream bag with blue writing.

Last edited:

vhf

Visit site
Many thanks! I think (thank you google) the eurobeet is Badminton Horse Feeds. Will see if the local suppliers stock it... unless anyone has any other contenders?
BtB - where I pour my sugarbeet washings, the grass has died off completely - and nothing else has grown!

vhf

Visit site
Spent my coffee break ringing all suppliers in reasonable distance, been offered speedibeet at anything from £10-odd to £11-odd, no-one doing Simple Systems (and hate to think what they'd charge if they did!) but one has offered to get me in Eurobeet at £8.50 on condition I pay up front! The one major down-side of living "way down here"! Paying £1.50 more to have less addtives in my 20kg bag, got to love the logic!