Sun/fly mask?

Morland

Visit site
Hi can anyone recommend a fly/sun mask to fit an arab with a pink nose, please? He hates suncream (tho obviously needs that too).

CazD

Visit site
How about the equilibrium field relief ones. They cut out 80% of the UV rays and have a nose piece.

Morland

Visit site
Thanks for your suggestions. I haven't found one to fit his arab head well. The showmaster looks good, or I might try a field safe head collar and nose net, as he doesn't need his whole head covered. He really will not let anyone near his nose with sun cream of any sort :-(

flirtygerty

Visit site
Thanks for your suggestions. I haven't found one to fit his arab head well. The showmaster looks good, or I might try a field safe head collar and nose net, as he doesn't need his whole head covered. He really will not let anyone near his nose with sun cream of any sort :-(

I have the same problem twofold, a TB who suffers with fly bites and hates rugs of any description and a coloured cob who scarpers at the sight of suncream, I have three fly masks, one with ears, it's become a daily job searching the field for the masks and repairing the damage to the TBs fly rug, I don't care what they look like as long as they are protected, having four idiots, I'm seriously considering taking up goldfish

Casey76

Visit site