Sun worshiping greyhounds

Blazingsaddles

Visit site
My dearly departed lurchers loved the heat - wood burner or sun - but I frequently had to remove them from said heat sources for fear of collapse - they would be panting very heavily & refused to move of their own volition!

Leo Walker

Visit site
My dearly departed lurchers loved the heat - wood burner or sun - but I frequently had to remove them from said heat sources for fear of collapse - they would be panting very heavily & refused to move of their own volition!

Same with my whippets! They like to cook under the duvet. Dylan loves to sun bathe but will only do it if I take his fluffy bed out for him so he was something soft to lay on!

Magnetic Sparrow

Visit site
I wish I could attach a photo I took of L this lunchtime. Not only does she love to sunbathe, she folds herself into a weird shape to do it, a sort of sighthound origami if you will.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
my old lurcher on concrete rather than laying on the grass which i would have thought was more comfortable. even if i put a folded blanket out for a bit more comfort she used to favour the concrete, i suppose she got heat from above and below..
P4020049.JPG