Sunday cuteness dose.....

turnbuckle

Visit site
He has cows, whom he's fond of, and donkeys over the road.

But I agree, he would love a horsey pal....but he does seperation anxiety bigtime so am wary of opening that box again.....

WandaMare

Visit site
I'm sorry but I felt a bit sad for him when he thought he had a friend for a minute, then realised that he didn't. Please get him a horse companion, a real one. I have 2 at the moment and one of them had separation anxiety but we have worked on it and she is much better now. Keeping him alone isn't the answer, horses need herd friends to be well in themselves.

hayinamanger

Visit site
I'm sorry but I felt a bit sad for him when he thought he had a friend for a minute, then realised that he didn't. Please get him a horse companion, a real one. I have 2 at the moment and one of them had separation anxiety but we have worked on it and she is much better now. Keeping him alone isn't the answer, horses need herd friends to be well in themselves.

I agree.

He is a beautiful horse btw.

Whoopit

Visit site

Aw I felt sorry for him too, especially with folk laughing at him when he doesn't understand 😢

turnbuckle

Visit site
Don't worry guys, he has a VERY nice life. And I'm sure he did understand the laughter, he has a huge sense of humour....just back from a perfect mooch along round the park and he looked very pleased when I told him he was up to over 100 views!