>>Superstar in the making >>>>>

only_me

Visit site
I thought she looked a bit light of bone tbh. But sweet although i want to neaten her head up and use a different noseband :p

If she’s jumping 1.20 at home why didn’t they put a picture of that on, tyhe current pics on the advert scream riding club horse potentially low level eventing with an absolute max price 8k imo.

be positive

Visit site
I think she is a lovely type and having seen the recent videos of the US horses she would be one that could well end up over there, she is not going to be a world beater but the video shows her to be sensible and willing, has enough jump to go on and with some proper flat work she will be a nice event horse or hunter/ jumper type, just right for that market I expect.

The owners need to market her with better photos but otherwise if she is genuinely sound and has successful siblings I don't think the price is that far off.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I really don’t like it’s back end!

Completely agree with you. The hind legs are too straight and not underneath her but out the back. She also looks a tad roach backed to me?

I can't imagine that they are going to get that money for her unless she's different in the flesh.

ETA just watched the video. I am always suspicious of videos that are so cut, and that don't show walk trot and canter on each rein. There is something almost stringhalt-ish about what little trot is shown.

Last edited:

claracanter

Visit site
You'd think if they were asking that much money they would have better photos. Can't see any justification for the price from that advert

ihatework

Visit site
There is bits to like and she looks very genuine but I wouldn’t buy the hind leg
Typical Irish presentation though!

Young raw horses sell for that price all the time. For me they are just chancing their luck.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
There is bits to like and she looks very genuine but I wouldn’t buy the hind leg
Typical Irish presentation though!

Young raw horses sell for that price all the time. For me they are just chancing their luck.

I agree, though I'm not sure they are that experienced at the chancing it thing from the way the advert is written - it has an almost sweet naivety about it

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
thanks :), I note they mention the worldwide shipping so presume their hoping to attract our american friends or similar.

Mule

Visit site
Seems incredibly expensive for a horse that hasn't proved itself. She is very shiny though ;)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
hence 'hoping'. I'm not sure they will be successful ;). It just doesn't seem to have much about it or much quality to its jumping style if the dangly jumps were the best bits to put on a vid-

until the end when it's a bit wound up neighing at others which isn't what you want really either.

SpringArising

Visit site
She has a lovely head but not much else. She has such a weak neck and shoulder and her legs look like they are stuck on the wrong body!

She doesn't bring her knees up very well either.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Seems incredibly expensive for a horse that hasn't proved itself. She is very shiny though ;)

It’s not out of the way money for a super talented five yo but when this one jumps you don’t think put it on a lorry .
There’s much to like in her way of going she looks like she will easy and has not been mucked about I like the way she carrys her neck .
I don’t particularly like her limbs but she’s not hideous either but I do think she looks twice the money you can get horses like that for .
However quality easy horse are hard to find .

Last edited: