Supplement for pollen allergy

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
New horse seems to be suffering with a pollen allergy, doesn't do anything nasty but obviously is a tad uncomfortable for him, using a nose net which has helped so much so just wondered if any supplements people have used have helped?
Many thanks

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I’m having the same problem! (Well my horse is!) I’ve tried several things so far with not a huge amount of luck.
I see global herbs do one called pollen X but it says to start before symptoms show so no good this year.
Currently I’m trying 10x Citrizine tablets a day. Started on 5 but no change. I rode yesterday and he did seem happier.
He’s also on Secreta pro which seems good for respiratory symptoms.

Hipo

Visit site
Pollen x is good, but it is strong smelling and my mare will not eat her food if I put the correct doseage in. I am putting about a quarter if what she should have and using 5 cetirizine.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Immuplus works to some extent, better than piriton on my snuffler.
At least it clears the rhinitis in eyes and nose, just the occasional snuffley throat clearing,but I do start it in March thtough till July.

Spottyappy

Visit site
I have to keep my mare on a background dose of NAF easy breathing, nothing else off the shelf has helped.
However, that alone doesn’t completely help. Piraton stops her eyes running, sometimes, but I have tried so many supplements have almost broke the bank.
Turned this year to a small business after reading reviews, Pura Equine and it has so far really helped, I hope that continues.
It’s a horrible thing for humans to have, but with horses begin outside much of the time, it’s really hard to manage.

flying_high

Visit site
I have to keep my mare on a background dose of NAF easy breathing, nothing else off the shelf has helped.
However, that alone doesn’t completely help. Piraton stops her eyes running, sometimes, but I have tried so many supplements have almost broke the bank.
Turned this year to a small business after reading reviews, Pura Equine and it has so far really helped, I hope that continues.
It’s a horrible thing for humans to have, but with horses begin outside much of the time, it’s really hard to manage.

What is the product? Googling Pura Equine wasn’t very clear?

minesadouble

Visit site
I’ve heard that for human and animal pollen allergies it can be helpful to take Locally produced raw honey. I’ve no idea if it actually works as I’ve never had to try it but I can certainly see the logic in it.

tiggs

Visit site
Pollen x is good, but it is strong smelling and my mare will not eat her food if I put the correct doseage in. I am putting about a quarter if what she should have and using 5 cetirizine.

Pollen x liquid seems to be much more palatable, horses that wouldn't touch feed with the powder in would happily eat it with the liquid