suprising jj beeston update

rowan666

Visit site
So yesterday at beeston unsuprisingly jj was at beeston and unsuprising 'rescued' another one from the meat man BUT when we went to collect passport for our latest adition we were aproached by jj desperatly looking for transport for the a sec d filly she had purchased, when we said we couldnt help her as she was going the oposite way she asked us if we would take the filly and give it a home and didnt even want any money for her atall!!! Maybe she has changed and seen the error of her way although she still shouldnt have bought her as she clearly needed vet attention for the many issues she clearly had so we didnt take her on. Does anyone else know if jj got her or rehomed her in the end?

rowan666

Visit site
It was an all black sec d filly very pretty, very fine build, coughing, pawing at ground, runny nose, head on floor, underweight and either in foal or exremley wormy! Amy may.. Yes extremley ironic givin my previous with them! I honestly didnt even realise it was her until we got back in the car! (major blonde day!) we told them she needed vet attention asap and pointed out several issues with her whichs why we declined and they were absolutly clueless but seemed like they genuinely had the fillys welfare at heart (probobly why i didnt cotton on it was her!) hope the poor young thing is ok and they get a vet to her asap

FfionWinnie

Visit site
It was an all black sec d filly very pretty, very fine build, coughing, pawing at ground, runny nose, head on floor, underweight and either in foal or exremley wormy! Amy may.. Yes extremley ironic givin my previous with them! I honestly didnt even realise it was her until we got back in the car! (major blonde day!) we told them she needed vet attention asap and pointed out several issues with her whichs why we declined and they were absolutly clueless but seemed like they genuinely had the fillys welfare at heart (probobly why i didnt cotton on it was her!) hope the poor young thing is ok and they get a vet to her asap

How are these animals allowed through the sales? If I presented livestock to the mart in anything like that condition I would be in SERIOUS trouble.

rowan666

Visit site
There seemed to be quite a few that wernt looking too well there yesterday. It was an unwarented sale but still i havnt seen a such a such a poor collection of horses like that in a long time. There were still some very nice ones fetching a good price though, maybe the market is picking up a little?

Jj did say her husband would go mad if she brought back another and he thought she had just popped to the supermarket! Haha
she was seen asking a few if they would take or transport the filly so thought maybe someone would have taken her

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Is the sale not regulated by animal health/trading standards or someone?? Up here a vet wold be in attendance and a remotely sick animal would not be allowed to be sold and the owner putting it forward for sale would be in trouble.

Solo1

Visit site
Beeston used to be first and third Wednesday of every month when I was younger.

However this has changed and there can be up to three in every month now, and other sales such as the Welsh pony sale this Saturday.

Dab

Visit site
So yesterday at beeston unsuprisingly jj was at beeston and unsuprising 'rescued' another one from the meat man BUT when we went to collect passport for our latest adition we were aproached by jj desperatly looking for transport for the a sec d filly she had purchased, when we said we couldnt help her as she was going the oposite way she asked us if we would take the filly and give it a home and didnt even want any money for her atall!!! Maybe she has changed and seen the error of her way although she still shouldnt have bought her as she clearly needed vet attention for the many issues she clearly had so we didnt take her on. Does anyone else know if jj got her or rehomed her in the end?

TBH doesn't sound as though she has changed her ways, i.e. bidding and buying a horse from a sale with no transport organised or anywhere to put it!!! and no recognition of any health problems etc. She shouldn't be allowed to take charge of a rocking horse let alone a real living breathing one!