Surprise pregnancy

Amaranta

Visit site
Congratulations :)

I am very jealous as my mare (day 362) has still not foaled, this is probably one of the longest pregnancies in the history of pregnancies :( she was day 340 on 24th April and I have been waiting nearly a month so far, I can now be found rocking in the corner :(:(

Hedwards

Visit site
Just stumbled across this thread - what a rollercoaster you have all been through! Cannot wait to see photos of the foal, well done!

ribbons

Visit site
Hooray!!!!!!!!
3 cheers for keavy, a more dedicated mid wife I have yet to hear of.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minxie

Visit site
Isn't it just like a husband to make his only appearance right at the end to announce the good news but not have any photos. :)

Men!

Congrats to all :) :) :)

Fools Motto

Visit site
Thought it about time I posted on this thread...
Just to add my YAY and all!! Looking forward to seeing the new fella!

Well done Mare and VERY well done Keavy!!

meesha

Visit site
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics and video would be lovely (I know ! dont ask for much do we !)

Cherrygarden

Visit site
Still no pictures, hope all is well and it is just the chaos after the storm and the falling asleep in the dinner. I have also been watching and waiting so lovely to jump to the end and see the news was good.

Snoozinsusan

Visit site
Congratulations!

I've been watching this thread since the beginning and it's the first thread I go to when I log on! What'll I do now?

Can't wait to see pics.

I also have a bogof mare waiting to drop. I was told she'd have it in April and I'm still waiting! (Actually she was a bog2f as I bought her at Melton Mowbray sales with foal at foot as well!) :D

Keavy

Visit site
Ok guys here are some long awaited pics............ Mum and baby doing wonderful, already been out in paddock today lapping up the sunshine, Birth went very well and bloody quick! no sweating no waxing just one min nothing and the next here was his head :eek: was out within 10 mins she is a wonderful mummy, was up in 45 mins and feeding within the hour was so great to be able to watch it, I havn't been able to take my eyes off him all day! I have not yet been to bed lol he is just adorable I am so pleased. Thank you all so much for the help and support you have been great!! :D
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg