Surrey equestrian

GLEEK

Visit site
I am a happy surrey equestrian customer to. I ordered a pair of boots around christmas for myself just after the order was placed we had a good 2ft of snow arrive. Didnt expect the boots to arrive for a couple of weeks becaue of the weather. But the boots arrived 2 days after the order was placed. So i suppose i am praising the courier too as royal mail made no effort to get to our house so we had no mail for 3 weeks. And i dont work for them either nor have i recieved any money for leaving this comment on them :) haha

kbsaff

Visit site
Previously, Anything that I had ordered from S.E turned up fantastically fast.
This impressed me so much that when I needed something at short notice, I turned straight to S.E, confident that it would arrive on time.

However....two weeks later I was still waiting and surprise, surprise, they were waiting for one of my items to come into stock from the supplier. The response that I received was blunt and offered no apology for the delay.

I understand that not every line can be kept in stock but would've been far more understanding had I received an email/phone call/ Text stating that my order had been delayed.
Either that or stating in the item description something along the lines of "This is not a stock item and may take up to X Days for delievry"
Instead, when I asked when I was likely to receive my order I recieved another reply "We use an overnight courier so you should get your order the day after it is despatched." Very Helpful (!)

I'm afraid to say that I won't be using them again.

glitterfuzz

Visit site
I found that after waiting almost 2 months, when I suggested the order was cancelled and a refund given so I could order from someone with the item in stock, someone actually managed to call the supplier and got the item ordered. Useless customer service. Obviously low prices as they employ people that cant do the job properly. Id rather pay more and actually get what ive ordered and NOT after 2 months!

Quadro

Visit site
i used them for the first time on tuesday (23/3/10) and will not be again. I ordered a bridle that i really want for a comp tomorrow fingers crossed that it would arrive by today, but i got an email on wed (24/3/10) saying that it was out of stock!!
had to order it from someone else and i am without it for the weekend, i will not be a returning customer!

lannerch

Visit site
To be fair to them this time they did email you it was out of stock, which shows you they are improving as that was my only gripe!
If you need something urgently from any supplier you are better ringing, or even more reliable going to a shop and buying.

Ali2

Visit site
I placed an order yesterday lunchtime and it was waiting on the mat when I got in this lunchtime. Their online help guy was great too - I'd forgotten my username and password, he sorted that out very quickly so I could place my order. I was very pleased with the service and would def use again :)

Surrey

www.surreyequestrian.co.uk
I am sorry about this and i am working very hard to stop this we have lots more stock coming in this week and every week now from all suppliers to cope with the amount of orders we are getting.
Please be assured i am working as fast as possible to change everything.

Mark
Co Owner

dozzie

Visit site
For Surrey equestrian

When you change your site can you make it clear when special orders need to be made. I bought a 5 ft rambo from you but it wasnt clear on your site a special order was needed because you didnt stock them. I would have ordered earlier had I known.

Surrey

www.surreyequestrian.co.uk
Hi
We have started today to make our website stock controlled and some items have been done and all will follow in the coming days.
We have put up a banner on the home page explaining all about it.

Mark
Co Owner