survival chances ? please help :(

Cherrygarden

Visit site
Really hoping news stays positive, doesn't matter how much you think you have prepared yourself for these things it is still awful when it happens. Foal sounds amazing given the dates so hope the miracles continue xx

Trix98

Visit site
How awful to here :( I hope they both make a recovery.. I know a connemara mare who foaled a month premature, not sure of any details but the filly is now 5 years old,14hh and you would never know she was born early as she's such a strong and plucky little pony. Sending my thoughts to the owners :( x

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Mare and foal are still doing well :)

Thank you all again I'll pass on all the well wishes as they seem to be working :)

OMG just found this thread .:eek::eek::eek:. How awful for all concerned.

Thank god the vet did a brilliant job for mum and foal. fingers and toes crossed for them both.

Please add photos when you can. Someone up there was shinning for them that awful day. well done to your vet xxx :D

cblover

Visit site
I've just read this too....I've got everything crossed for all concerned! Really hoping for some good news today. x

HazyXmas

Visit site
How are the mare & foal? Is there any news?

Keeping everything crossed for a good outcome, they sound like real fighters.

Big hugs to all involved.

angelish

Visit site
hi all

they are both still doing very well :D
thank you all again for all the well wishes, there both still on AB's and the mares getting another injection daily but i can't remember what they said it was but the vet is pleased with them both and thinks they should both be fine :)

i will ask them for some photo's to post (it's a friends mare/foal ) next time i ring them

i think they have been very lucky that they have such a good vet :)

thanks again :)