SUSAN_W - are you in charge?! G. Fletcher/Cobham - S. East people..

Sal_E

Visit site
Susan_W - are you finding out if we can pay on the day? (hope we can!). Have you got an idea of times yet? I think people are keen to know what time to meet up, I'm not sure if it's an all day thing... Let me know if you want me to call them.

I've posted on here rather than PM so we can keep everyone 'in the loop'. Anyone who's not already coming, feel free to join us if you'd like!

juliehannah58

Visit site
I have to call for my times tomorrow,so I'll let you know when my group is starting, think I'll be in the same batch as MrMagoo
smile.gif

Wow how exciting
crazy.gif
smile.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Really excited now
grin.gif
JH, would you mind asking what time all the sessions are (& in what order?)? From there we can work out what tome to get there to see everyone. I think everyone who is riding should post their time & the group they're in so we don't miss anyone!

Halfpass

Visit site
Hey just been reading your post, hope you don't mind, cobham manor is only an hour from and i'm off on tues. Would you mind if I gatecrashed would love to come and watch and meet some other HHOers.
smile.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
Thanks Sally
smile.gif

Sorry guys i was the one getting over excited and wanted to know times he he. Well i dont want to miss anyone do i??? Or turn up like a loner LOL

Halfpass of course you can come, i think there is quite a few or us now.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Dont know yet, JH58 is going to let us know i think.

Is anyone else having a lesson as well or is JH58 gonna have about 10 grooms for the day??
grin.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Halfpass, you're very welcome!

MrMagoo - I feel a migrane coming on
wink.gif
(can't you pull a sickie???) Pleeeeease come
frown.gif

juliehannah58

Visit site
Well I hope I am there!! Am having a serious loan horse owner crisis but hopefully I'll be there even if it's my last ride on her!!

Mr Magoo, I'll take your horse for you!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Nah I'm sure I can drag something out to jump even if I have to leave the big white one at home....
crazy.gif
frown.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
There's been a cancellation in the novice class, so if anyone wants it, they need to call tonight as they'll be referring to their reserve list tomorrow. If anyone wants the number for calling them tonight, please PM me - they can be called up until about 10pm.

spike123

Visit site
is this the Graham Fletcher clinic at Cobham manor? I would have loved to have ridden but unfortunately I had a car crash and now have whiplash so no riding for me but I would love to come and watch and meet some of you.Please let me know what times etc and I will try to come along.

Sal_E

Visit site
Ouch Spike - doesn't sound good, hope you're ok.

Once people have their times one of us will put a post up for everyone - probably tomorrow.

TGM

Visit site
Halfpass - whereabouts in East Sussex are you? I'm going to watch at Cobham too - if you are near me I could give you a lift? (PM me if you want to)

susan_w

Visit site
oops yes, sorry all. Yes we can pay on the day - £5 per head. Cafeteria is open, and groups are as follows:

10 - 11.15 (think this is the Novice group)
11.30 - 12.45
14.00 - 15.15
15.30 - 16.45

If there is a big group of us, can we let them know in advance, and they will organise chairs for us.

I'm up at Cobham judging tomorrow, so if I find anything else out, then I will let you all know over the weekend.

Sorry for late posting, but have been away for a couple of days (most of it spent on the M25 I might add!!)

susan_w

Visit site
Apparently the demand for Graham was so high, that they have booked another one at the end of November, so perhaps we'll organise another HHOers group for then. Then you can come.

How's your horsey??

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Oh looks like i couldnt even make the late group after work...boo hoo
frown.gif
Cant really afford a day off or sickie, especially as i'll be dropping my company in sh*t by leaving soon....whoops lol

MrsMagoo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well I hope I am there!! Am having a serious loan horse owner crisis but hopefully I'll be there even if it's my last ride on her!!

Mr Magoo, I'll take your horse for you!!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Nah I'm sure I can drag something out to jump even if I have to leave the big white one at home....
crazy.gif
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a deal then, beware she's a nutter lol....

Kelly1982

Visit site
Really sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to make it now either
frown.gif

Something has come up and i really cant afford it now, i have even had to cancel all my competitions for the rest of the month
frown.gif
I was so looking forward to it as well and getting to meet everyone.

Friday 13th is definatly living up to it name today already and its not even 10am
frown.gif