Swap offered

Stiff Knees

Visit site
Would happily swap for a broken Labrador. One careful lady owner, high mileage, but serviced regularly. Likely to require very limited exercise for next 6 weeks until paw wound granulates and bone is no longer exposed. Deal or No Deal?? ?

Clodagh

Visit site
Would happily swap for a broken Labrador. One careful lady owner, high mileage, but serviced regularly. Likely to require very limited exercise for next 6 weeks until paw wound granulates and bone is no longer exposed. Deal or No Deal?? ?

Peril not enjoying her personal lock down!?

Stiff Knees

Visit site
Peril not enjoying her personal lock down!?
Just sharing the love Clodagh, that and the fact that even looking at her bandaged paw makes me feel slightly queasy. Not relishing the big reveal!! She however is perfectly chilled, literally not putting a paw wrong. (Hopefully I'm selling this deal to @Penny Less).

Last edited:
Visit site
Just sharing the love Clodagh, that and the fact that even looking at her bandaged paw makes me feel slightly queasy. Not relishing the big reveal!! She however is perfectly chilled, literally not putting a paw wrong. (Hopefully I'm selling this deal to @Penny Less).

I think I might pass SK, thanks for the offer. The bandage would probably have to stay on for the whole 6 weeks as I am squeamish about that sort of thing too. Im quite taken with a small money spider that has attached itself to my lampshade.