Sweet dreams princess collie dog

poiuytrewq

Visit site
My normal routine is to come down in the morning, wake Miss collie dog with a Stroke and a kiss, she’ll be on the sofa, she was upgraded due to being old. This morning she was lying In an odd place and already awake.
I noticed her breathing a little strangely but she ate her breakfast and I went to do horses. Her breathing was still not right and she looked scared and wobbly.
Went to the vets. Her breathing was normal but she was very weak, I could have brought her home but I was scared at the breathing and wobbly panic as was she and I knew that although she’s had a strangely good few weeks, been really happy in herself that it was time.
I never wanted her end to be a rushed emergency or very stressful and scary for her.
I was told she wouldn’t make Christmas at one point.
The house is a far quieter and I’m sure will be far less hairy place without our lovely old bird.
I had her from 9-16 so shes back with her beloved old owner catching balls and being vastly over fed ?
Sweet dreams Jessica bear 35BDA88C-A30B-43E2-B9BB-E439DD1C58AD.jpgFB16FCA2-AD0F-4346-B5F6-9C0CF09ED211.jpg59562FC2-2C6F-4E8E-AAA9-BD003CFB3F85.jpg

Clodagh

Visit site
I’m so sorry.
Scarily I think I remember you taking her on. What a lovely dog she was and what a wonderful life she had with you.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss. To have reached 16 isn't bad for any dog, but one always wish for a bit more time with them don't we.

Lovely photos of a lovely lady, who had some lovely last years together with you.
{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Bradsmum

Visit site
I'm so sorry, it's never easy but I'm sure she would thank you for your brave decision. 16 is a great age and it sounds like she had a kind, loving and brilliant home - what more could a dog ask for. RIP sweet girl.

Chiffy

Visit site
So sorry the dear girl has gone. She had a wonderful home with you, I remember you taking her on. It’s hard to be without them whatever age they go
Thinking of you xx❤️?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Thank you all.
It was a very quiet morning today, she is the one who lets me know when they are ready to come in from the garden The other 3 sat quietly outside the door earlier!
She also wuffed and grumbled pretty constantly so it really is noticeable.
Amazed some of you remember her arriving! ? that’s lovely.
She was the worlds fattest lamest most annoying dog and I wondered what on earth id done at first, she kept going for the others and wouldn’t let them have toys or play!
She soon fitted in and seemed to almost enjoy having dog and even more recently Arlo and the terrorists as friends, on her own terms of course.

misst

Visit site
What a great age and what a lucky girl. I am so sorry for your loss as you will miss her so much but run free little collie princess x

Ratface

Visit site
I'm so sorry for the loss of your lovely dog. She had a wonderful life with you and you gave her a dignified and painless death.
Deep condolences.