Swish rugs

Pocketr@cket

Visit site
I'm looking for a few new rugs that are light weight so I can put liners underneath, removable necks as I find when the horse gets hot their manes drop out and must be a 1000denier or above.

Swish seem to be a really good price. Other options are horswear but are they worth the extra money. I can get two swish rugs for a bit over one horsewear?

Open to other options but must have removable necks and over 1000denier. Won't use PE as found last year they leaked.

Charlie007

Visit site
I have got a swish one for my big 17.1 bulit like a tank wb! It's been a great rug. Really roomy round the shoulders and the neck is a great lengths with lots of room. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one.

only_me

Visit site
I think they're great rugs! Just wish they had a half neck!!

I've two 50g ones and have just bought a 100g one as they are perfect rugs for Bill when he's unclipped & living out over winter :) plus the 50g ones are great for shows!!

onemoretime

Visit site
Love Swish rugs. I bought 2 last year one turnout with removable neck and one stable rug with removable neck and love them. I have just bought a show fleece in mauve for my friend who competes for me for her christmas present along with Carl Hester's book. Would thoroughly recommend Swish rugs.

Only Me speak to them about half necks I am sure they will come up with something and are open to suggestions of what people want.

Louby

Visit site
Another vote for Swish. I have the 50g, 200g and 360g t/o and am currently umming and ahhhing about getting 100g one too. The detachable necks are great with very sturdy attachments yet easy to add and remove quickly. I would say they are true to size and have fit different types of horses equally well. Mine have been cleaned and come up like new. Great service from Swish too.

abbijay

Visit site
I hated the swish. Cut into my boy's neck in a couple of days! Very tight on withers. I use ruggles - cheap, well sized and available with detachable necks.

Shooting Star

Visit site
Like all brands they only fit certain shapes well.

I've got a moderately wide horse, for him PE and the Weatherbeeta wide rugs fit well but a Swish is no good at all as it's riduculosly tight on the neck and this is on a 3/4 TB type!

Batgirl

Visit site
I have a full wardrobe fo swish - no fill, 50g, 100g, 200g. Never had a problem with any of them, fit my boy well, wear well and good customer service.

If you have any probs I'd get in touch, I'm sure they'll sort you out.