Sympathies to the person who's horse died.

Cedars

Visit site
Just wanted to offer my most sincere sympathies to the poor sod who's horse got put down after breaking its leg at Gatcombe. There is no way I can even imagine how they're feeling going home without their horse, but I can begin to understand.

I'm so sorry.

nia1994

Visit site
Who was it do you know? Which class? I'm not being ghoulish, I've friends who were riding today........ :(

It was in the Intermediate section, and was Arthur Duffort's horse Roxanna VI I do believe.

and spotless - no this was a different horse, the one who got stuck on the jump was a grey, don't know it's name or rider's name though.

:( xx

Cedars

Visit site
Pretty awful seeing a horse with such an obviously broken leg. No idea what happened as wasnt watching but my OH says he just got his leg caught - but when he got up, the whole saddle had come off? Dunno whether the girth snapped.

Don't know what I'd do if I came home horseless. Gave ours extra big cuddles tonight - and thats also why I'll never event properly. Couldnt risk it with a "pet".

Caledonia

Visit site
It was in the Intermediate section, and was Arthur Duffort's horse Roxanna VI I do believe.

and spotless - no this was a different horse, the one who got stuck on the jump was a grey, don't know it's name or rider's name though.

:( xx

Thank you. How dreadful, poor horse and poor rider. :-(