T8 Thorowgood Saddles?

Makemineacob

Visit site
Have both GP and dressage cob versions and very impressed. I was reluctant at first because my experience of synthetics was restricted to old wintecs but was struggling to find a new saddle to fit my mare. tried one and loved it, very comfy and as they have leather seat and knee rolls it feels like you're riding in a leather saddle, light too. Was so impressed with the dressage saddle I went and bought the T8 GP too.

Charlie007

Visit site
Yes I have the t8 anatomical gp and love it. I was sceptical as I had only ever had leather saddles before but I needed something for my new horse that was easy to alter as he changed shape. Wouldn't hesitate in getting another.

Fjord

Visit site
I used to have a T8 dressage and I loved it. Super comfy seat and great quality.

TheSylv007

www.ridewelland.co.uk
I've got the GP and was very pleased with it - nice and light, leather bits on it, very comfy, adjustable and won't break the bank! I used to get a lot of compliments on it as people were surprised it was synthetic. Only changed it for a jumping saddle as my horse is a spinny spooky monkey so it's languishing in the garage at the mo.

DipseyDeb

Visit site
Another thumbs up here, we have 2....bought one for Mum's pony because the saddle she came in didn't fit very well, liked it so much I went out and bought one for my horse.

Cowpony

Visit site
I've had 2 and loved them. Unfortunately it turned out the tree is too curved for my horse's back, so have had to change to a different make. But if they fit your horse they are lovely.

majors

Visit site
Thank you all, I have a a t8 jump to try, I have bought a 5 year old Id x 15.2hhh, who has a lot of growing filling out to do so hoping the adjustable way will work x