Tack shops Dorset?

Laurab17

New User
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm kind of new to this forum, so don't really know what I am doing.
Just wondering if any of you know of any good tack shops where I can pick up a few bits in Dorset in the UK?
I'm going there with OH in 3 weeks and we are staying with his family that live in Dorset, but we will have a car. Just wondering if you know of any good/cheap tack shop where I can pick up a few bits around that area?

haras

Visit site
Aivly in Ringwood is amazing. Its actually Hampshire, but close enough! Also equishop in Salisbury, which is in Wiltshire, but again, pretty close and very very good.

Laurab17

New User
Visit site
Great thanks. Googled that Aivleys place and its only 16 mins away from the postcode I will be staying at so I will be making a trip down there. Will check out the other places online :D

Laurab17

New User
Visit site
@camilla4 I don't know exactly where, I only have the postcode its BH22 0EY.

@panseymouse lol, I don't thank god I'm only 18 but the student grant I hope to have in my bank a/c will be quickly demolished I know that for sure ha ha.

@Dunlin Okay thanks a million will look that place up now.

hedgerat

New User
Visit site
If your coming to Dorset again, or anyone living in Dorset a new shop opening in Weymouth on the 17th May 2012 is Everything But The Horse, they going to do new and second hand tack, new and second hand saddles, and repairs to tack and leather goods.