TACK STOLEN - BEST LOCKABLE SADDLE RACK????

kezimac

Visit site
A few of the yards in the area have had tack stolen and I am taking alot of my things home but it is a pain to take tack home - So its in a secure tack room but if they did ever get it I want to make it harder for them to choose my saddle! So as they usually operate on stealing at speed I want a lockable saddle pole/rack that will lock a WoW dressage saddle up and disuade them from taking mine!

Any recommendations???

Pidgeon

Visit site
I've got the stubbs one in my garage. But it needs to screwed in with special anti-theft screws so they can't just unscrew it from the wall and then what type of lock do I put on it? TBH if they want it they will just bolt cutter the lock off and take it.
Thieving scum - saddles and bridle now at home.

kezimac

Visit site
taking home isnt really an option every day, as i run a pub I have to get thru 5 locked doors and an alarm - most of doors require 2 hands and difficult when carrying a saddle! So I can but it really is a complete ball ache! - So hoping to get something that will really be heavy duty to stop them just whipping it off

It really is something that the scumbags will nick anything not screwed down - I work and save hard and they just come and steal grrrr.

Someone needs to come up with a better design - we would all buy one!!!
mmmmm - business idea!

kezimac

Visit site
I've got the stubbs one in my garage. But it needs to screwed in with special anti-theft screws so they can't just unscrew it from the wall and then what type of lock do I put on it? TBH if they want it they will just bolt cutter the lock off and take it.
Thieving scum - saddles and bridle now at home.

looked at those but like you say about the lock - but looked and can actually get a padlock with an alarm if tampered with its £40 but not sure how loud it would be and if they could hear in the house.