Tack swap anyone?

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
My lucky mother is going to the UK next week, and there I was, gleefully scouring eBay looking for bargain bits of tack for her to bring back for me... then I checked my bank account and got all sad
frown.gif

Sooooo skint I can't buy a thing, BUT was wondering whether anyone on HHO has got spare bits (esp french link and happy mouth) squashy numnahs (esp sheepskin, and one of those half ones superespecially!) a bridle maybe... and would be willing to swap for a charming *ahem* portrait of their much-loved pet??
I'm sure there's lots of other stuff I need/want, so PM me please if you've got anything you want to offload!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Had a good think last night and these are the items (so far
blush.gif
) on my wishlist..
Soooooo, if you have any of these that you don't want any more (to be posted to an address in London- or if very light here in Argentina), and are after an A3 portrait in pencil of your pet....

Lunging roller
Half chaps (lge)
Hat silks (colourful and stretchy)
SJ/dressage/event demo/training dvds
hock boots f/s
bridle (black or havana) cob-f/s
46" leather girth (pref black but havana ok too)
sheepskin half numnah (drrooooooool)
flexi stirrups

Bits 5-6 inch (you never know when they might come in handy!)
waterford
kimblewick (esp slotted)
hackamore

Open to other suggestions as desperately deprived of a decent variety of tack /clothing etc...

Peanot

Visit site
Hi,
I have a bridle that I don`t use that I bought as a spare. It isn`t an expensive one and I prefer to use the comfort one. Not sure if I pinched the reins off it though. Is it any good? It hasn`t even been on a horse.
I also have a black leather girth that I don`t use and it is in vgc, but I not sure what size it is. I used it on a 16.1hh.
I could measure it for you.
I also have a french link snaffle. A choice of eggbut or loose ring. I think the size is 5 1/2"
I do have a few different training videos. Which ones would you be interested in? Have you got anything in mind?

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
D'oh! Sorry! i thought I'd answered your PM!!
blush.gif
Yes, I would like the polypad! Would you mind very much posting it to Argentina though?
blush.gif
Would have to be recorded otherwise I doubt it would arrive.
Will PM you my email addy so you can send me some nice pics of your horsie
smile.gif

parsley

Visit site
How about a 4.5 inch and a 5.5 inch Liverpool bits
grin.gif
Just in case you wanted to drive PF
grin.gif

A pair of Davies overeach boots

a very pretty red and yellow full size velvet browband

HMMMM my old tack is a bit old tat
grin.gif