tack trolley for horse trailer

twodonkies

Visit site
I am thinking of investing in one of these trolleys, we have recently downgraded from a lorry to a trailer as only compete one horse. If our dogs come with us to shows, they fill the boot as large, so all my gear is presently put onto the back seat- difficult to reach etc. As we only travel one horse there is plenty of room in the trailer for a trolley, the one I really like is the stable and barn make ,which is pricey, but looks good. Anyone else use one/have this make and can offer any views. TIA

Shay

Visit site
We had one briefly but sold it. The problem is that no-one looks twice at someone at a show pushing a tack trolley. Even the thief.....

kamili

Visit site
Personally I wouldn't leave tack in the front of a trailer on a trolley.

Could you look at getting one of the ifor williams lockable tack packs instead?

twodonkies

Visit site
thanks for your feed back- agree would never leave tack on trailer, if we did leave the trailer, I would just stow saddle & bridle in car whilst gone. I am aware that the trolley itself may get stolen so was going to chain it to trailer inside. I thought it would be easier to load up trolley then just push on trailer when going to a show then have tack in trailer to tack up on hand?