take a look - what breed and age? oh so nosy

E13

Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abl0YNz7Ibk I've asked about this before but this evening I stumbled across a video! We are famous! Well not quite ;) Anyway (stupid website not letting me use the enter button...) these horses were by my house for a year and a half (three for the whole time, the others left) so I wanted an opinion on what breeds they seem to be and how old they seem to look? Not being a nosy busybody, I just made friends with them all and would have loved to know more about them. Going by my previous post a while back I seem to have got one thing wrong at least! *disclaimer* I will take this down soon as obviously it's not fair to post someone else's video :)

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
They all just look like warmbloods to me - the black mare looks like she has had a foal before and the others look like youngsters.

E13

Visit site
It only says that the black is a warmblood, but you think the others are as well? Agree that she has been pregnant before, I was wondering for a time whether she was there as well because she was rather large and 'teaty'! How young do you reckon the youngsters are? (Weird question? I'm just interested. They definitely seemed unbacked but I'm not experienced so don't know whether my thoughts are correct). And what about the chestnut gelding in the background (the one with no markings)?