take her off my hands..someone? ..please?!

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
sorry, post about how much did you pay for your horse has got me all stressed again, will i ever sell my mare?! sees like shes been here for ages, and nothing is going right (is the one with the allergy to the trees round my field) we dont get on, come to the conclusion i am not a mare person
frown.gif
think im going to be stuck with her forever! anyone want her?
grin.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
Haha i feel like that with my horse, only thing is he isnt for sale hes going back to dealer, big mistake on type of horse for me, listened to much on what other pople want. I really dont want mine, hes everything i dont want
frown.gif
mean i know but the truth, its your mare advertised??

moodymare1987

Visit site
Aww thats what im like about mine, you sound like i do with mine. totally frustrated, I want a new one but ive still got him and dealer wont get himself sorted and get horse back. so annoying as he has 2 horses in for me to look at but hasnt got in touch, and i have tried ringing him but to no avail. Can you post a link to ad? Would like to have a nosey see if i know anyone suitable??

moodymare1987

Visit site
Yeah she looks a nice type, my horse is the same full of talent but not for me at all. i dont like his temperament and the fact that he is way to tb for me, he is sharp and i dont like really sharp horses, I dont know why i dont like my horse at all but i dont feel nothing for him and i dont trust him at all. I dont feel right when i get on him, just to much for me to enjoy really.

moodymare1987

Visit site
yey lol. how big is yours anyway? But seriously this whole thing is dragging out now, im thinking about not getting another horse for now, was going to get driving lessons done and dusted and buy a car, Im a bit stuck up if you like when it comes to cars etc. I refuse to have a rubbish car, So at the minute i want a big 4x4 pref a bmw x5 and uncle works at insurance comp so can get me a good deal, so no need to worry about the price. But yeah went a bit of subject it has taken so long to get something sorted im loosing hope.
frown.gif
Maybe im too fussy and the horse i want isnt real.

lizzie_liz

Visit site
selling is so frustrating, am trying to sell sisters mare as she has loss interest and no time for the horse who needs to be out competing more. she has been in HH with some interest but no sale and is currently on horsemart and horsedeals with no interest. don't want her to go as she is the most lovely natured mare in the world but it wouldn't be fair to keep her

moodymare1987

Visit site
Why dont you get a pic of her jumping or something, It might appeal more to people if she is doing something you are claiming she can do if you get me. Try horsemart i sold my coloured in less than a week on their, i ahd so many phonecals its untrue, think its about 10 pound to advertise aswell. She looks and sounds fab.

moodymare1987

Visit site
I can totally agree with you very frustrating, i think im taking a trip up to the dealers tomorrow to get things going, i need a new horse and i need the other one gone, im sick of him being around, horrible to say but i cant do anything with him, he rattles my cage so much.

samsaccount

Visit site
It is such a shame she has had no interest as if I could afford and magicaly gainan extra 6 hours a day then I would be sooo interested, she is so stunning, would love a horse like her
frown.gif
I hope it goes well for you

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
i know exactly what you mean, it makes thema chore rather than a pleasure, the worst thing is if i do her before my other one, when i go and muck him out etc.. he gets all funny with me, because he knows im fed up, she doesnt pick up on it though, think thats the difference between a warmblood and a Tb
grin.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
Yep same here, im so glad im not the only one like this, i feel totally cruel as im so fed up but i cant help it, its not a pleasure i dont ride him anymore as he tries to kill me everytime, i end up on the deck more often than not and i dont enjoy it, i can ride but i loose my bottle with him, He is a fab horse but im not the right person to bring him on at all.

moodymare1987

Visit site
Hes 16.2 hes 10 tbxid to be totally honest with you im not sure he is worth anywere near what i paid for him at all. Their is so many things wrong hes worthless. Thats why he is going back as that way i can swap for something better as i think i just was unlucky with him. He did have some very nice horses i just dont know why i ended up with him.