Talc used in stable?

xTrooperx

Visit site
On tictok (I know) I saw a video of someone putting talc down, sadly no information why, would it be to dry the floor quicker or does it have other benefits ie.. reduce smell.
I have now seen it more than once and wondered if I’m missing a old trick.

Breather

Visit site
On tictok (I know) I saw a video of someone putting talc down, sadly no information why, would it be to dry the floor quicker or does it have other benefits ie.. reduce smell.
I have now seen it more than once and wondered if I’m missing a old trick.
Try sodium bicarbonate. 👍

holeymoley

Visit site
I’ve seen it too. It’s quite good but then there’s probably something else a bit cheaper you can buy in bulk that will do the same thing.

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Imperial leather was great as it had benzoyl benzoate in it. Used to put it on manes under the fly rug for sweet itch! Like dermobion gone forever!
Yesss If its on amazon or ebay now, its a fortune!

Im gonna go round all the poundys and bargain buys to see if i can source some lol

Femfresh powder contains benzyl so it may work 😊

Last edited:

holeymoley

Visit site
Yesss If its on amazon or ebay now, its a fortune!

Im gonna go round all the poundys and bargain buys to see if i can source some lol

Femfresh powder contains benzyl so it may work 😊
I couldn't find any anywhere - only Asda's own. Unless you want to spend ££ on Johnstons. Savers, B&M etc all had no cheapies to try.

mustardsmum

Visit site
As Adorable Alice said, Stalosan is great under a bed, a bag lasts ages (months) and will stop the smell of ammonia. Far cheaper than using talc and def no health risk, although I am pretty sure the awful talc if the 70’s that had asbestos in it is no longer produced.