Talk to me about hoof boots - especially cavallo simple

Kat

Visit site
Wow what a blast from the past! Since the thread has been pulled up again I will update.

The cavallo boots were great and enabled me to get my mare some exercise much sooner than the vet would have otherwise allowed. We started out walking in hand or just turning her out in the school and built up fron there. She never had her shoes back on and has never looked back.

We used the front boots for every hack for quite a while but now only use them if we know we are going on very difficult terrain.

I can't recommend the boots highly enough they never rubbed or fell off or anything and gave lots of comfort and great traction on most surfaces. Two people on my yard have bought them since seeing mine in action.

I don't jump in them normally but have popped a log whilst hacking. The only reason I don't jump in them is because she doesn't need boots on ground that is suitable to jump on.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I've only got the cavallo pads (came with some second hand boots) I struggle to see what they bring the to the table TBH other than fill some space as they are very hard.