Talking of borrowing trailers

Littlelegs

Visit site
It is cheeky but she's only 13, I feel a bit sorry for her actually. I've lent my 14.2 to kids I know to do stuff on when they've either not had their own or they've had a problem of some kind. I once took pity on a little girl who's pony got kicked just before lr gymkhana. I'd never met her before but was quite happy to lend her a 14.2 to do it on. I do wonder though if the girls parents know what she's done?

Biscuit

Visit site
I feel a bit sorry for her the pony she was riding got sold. She is only 13.

Are there any riding establishments that offer hirelings for fun rides?

I would love to do a fun ride some time myself and at the moment would need to hire a horse, but come to think of it I don't think I've seen any places that offer it.

OFG

Visit site
Are there any riding establishments that offer hirelings for fun rides?

I would love to do a fun ride some time myself and at the moment would need to hire a horse, but come to think of it I don't think I've seen any places that offer it.

Not sure if same location but there is the Wellow trekking centre which might let her hire a pony.

Mythical

Visit site
Was worth a try. Any one of a million scenarios could happen - what if someone didn't want to travel one horse alone, someone who's sharer had to drop out, someone with two ponies and no friends, worried parents whos kid REALLY wanted to go, but they weren't going to let it go alone, etc etc etc.

A grown up might have word it differently, but at least the kid is being honest and direct. If I could, I'd take her and I hope she finds something. Kudos to her for having the guts to ask!!