TB owners...

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question:

What size stuff do you get? Full size or cob?

[/ QUOTE ]

16 hh Tb mare (pics elsewhere) - takes cob headcollar
Takes a bridle made up of different sizes - full size headpiece, pony cheeks and a cob noseband, with a 4 1/2 inch bit.

S
grin.gif

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
His headcollars are cob, then his bridle is full, I have put extra holes on the cheekpieces though... but nose band and brow band fit ok. He does have full size boots but can fit cob too. then we have a 5.5" bit (has loose ring)

depends on the make/brand really though!

clairencappelli

Visit site
a 16.2 fine tb and she takes cob size excpet her numnahs with are full. Her bridle is on the longest holes for length but the smaller holes for noseband .

Cob size boots and a 5 inch bit.

Angua2

Visit site
Full size bridle but with cob cheek peices, everything else cob

one has 5" bit the other 5.5" bit, both take full saddlecloths, both ( fortunatly) take 6'3" rugs

BeckyD

Visit site
16hh TB gelding - 6'3" in most rugs. Rug necks - medium. Bridle - full size for Sabre fits him perfectly. Other brands have to be a mixture of sizes. He's a cob or full in headcollars depending on brand. Lunge cavesson is a cob but on the last holes.

Numnahs are cob (17" saddle). Girth 42", unless I use the Prolite girth pad then it's longer (46" I think).

Boots - generally a medium, but he has very short cannon bones so there are the odd boots he has in pony size for in front
blush.gif
Over-reach boots small or medium.

wench

Visit site
16.3 tb is in full sized bridle, has a long nose! 6ft 9 rugs. Boots can be a pain, as he has skinny long legs. Brushing boots etc are all large, over-reach are medium.

Blaise

Visit site
Got a 16.1 mare who's in full size bridle/headcollar and a wide saddle!! Also takes 6'3'' in rugs and medium in boots. She's not exactly a skinny TB though
grin.gif

Allykat

Visit site
My 16.2 TB has full sized bridles, but cob cheeks would suit better with some makes. Sabre full size fits perfectly. Rugs are 6'3, bit is 5 1/2" Boots are medium, girth is a 44", Numnahs are full sized and saddles are medium wide!! headcollar is full sized but slightly too big
laugh.gif

Solstar

Visit site
16.2 gelding- but he's the more old-fashioned pointer/NH type TB-

headcollar is an old, old leather one that started life as cob 20 odd years ago
full bridle but with cob cheeks, 5.5'' bit
17'' saddle- but it is a jumping saddle
numnahs are full
medium boots in front, large- long (if i can get!) behind
6'6 in all rugs, except weatherbeeta- 6'3

Marchtime

Visit site
The right hand bay in my siggy (Jesper) is a 16hh2 TB. He takes 6ft3 in rugs, sometimes 6ft6 especially if it's a heavy weight that I might want to slip another rug under.
His bridle is a full size but the noseband is made to measure as neither cob nor full size fit. His headcollar is fullsize but some brands do a TB size which fits even better. In boots he is a medium in front and it can change behind between medium and large - depends on make.
The other one in my siggy (Sammy) was 16hh and a true english TB (sadly he was pts 5yrs ago). He took a 6ft in most rugs and a cob in everything. Medium boots were sometimes too big!

Gorgeous George

Visit site
George is 3/4 TB 1/4 shire and 16.3 he has full size headcollar, muzzle and boots, but his bridle is extra full - I think the shire bit of him came out in his head and feet!!