TB update & bach flower remedies

cob&onion

Visit site
Very pleased with my stressy mare today :) i decided to try some rescue remedy on her, sprayed it in my hand and she licked it off......i had some too .i don't know if this made her calm and much more settled but she was so much better when i brought her in. She suffers from separation anxiety and even more so since i have moved them. I tried to bring her in the other week and she took all the fur off her face in the form of a gash by thrashing around the stable :rolleyes: whilst calling and rearing up trying to get over the door and just generally stressy.
I was able to bring her in, tie her up with a net and give her a really good groom on the yard, then the vet came to check her over (discussing treatment for her spinal arthritus) and she stood lovely whilst vet poked and prodded her spine :)
So much better :) feeling very optimistic about her riding future and hope the injections do some good :)

I have looked into some more of the rescue remedies online and there are a few i feel i could try out with her :D