Teacher hunting clip

Bob notacob

Visit site
It wasn,t the kick in the ribs that upset me .Horses do that to each other all the time . It was the slapping about the face of a horse (behaving like a petulant child admittedly ) that upset me greatly . Having experienced similar brutality from a teacher, I say sack the bitch.

MissTyc

Visit site
She was sacked because she was/is a teacher and supposed to be a role model. So they made an example of her, and that is good leadership modelling (unlike our PM who keeps all the bad role models in position if he can). Yes it's harsh for her, but to be honest the way people are on social media these days, she'll probably need to change her identity and move to another country anyway ...

Ambers Echo

Visit site
Her behavioir was awful but what are the RSPCA priorities: That horse is fit and healthy. I have known of horses thin, neglected and knee deep in mud in fields where the RSPCA won't get involved because they have grass (barely) and water. If I were a horse I'd choose to be one of hers rather than one of those.

Turitea

Visit site
It would have been far more educational for the children at her school and for herself, if they had made her apologise in front of the assembly (if this is what you call a meeting with all pupils and all teachers). And additionally she should have explained why this was wrong and should have taken questions from the chldren. They would have given her a right grilling about the incident and she would have learned her lesson far better and the school would have not lost a teacher. My opinion.

Please feel free to correct my grammar. It does not sound quite right to me... . :)