Team Reggie: Reggie goes rubbish at RNS, and vibes for Smokey needed...

TPO

Visit site
I really enjoy your posts and reports.

Have to admit that I did have a chuckle at Reg's RNS report.

Everything crossed for Smokey and a speedy & full recovery.

Do you have a blog? I can't see signatures on my phone and have a vague recollection the address was in yours.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Loved reading about Regs showing race brings back fond memories of an ex racer I showed in a hunter class for a friend way before RoH classes........less said the better we both survived but at times I didn't think we would!
Massive amounts of vibes for Smokey and hugs for Al x

dafthoss

Visit site
Well I think reggie rocked, the loony ex race horse thing any way :D. I love the second last photo, it's a true little girl who loves her pony pose.

Fingers crossed for smokes, lets hope some rest is all he needs.

Tobiano

Visit site
:D great report and wonderful pictures. I am sure Ali's smile got her up a place or two and jolly well deserved too :). I heard the Norfolk show brought out the devil in quite a few horses so Reg is in good company.

Heaps of vibes for Smokey too - need him to get better so we can have more photos :)

Lolo

Visit site
Love the report, you write so well!

Reggie looked beautiful, even if he didn't show off his manners that day. I love her "sit up and pretend its not running off with me" face, I think I did a similar one when I passed my stage 3.

Fingers crossed for Smokey. What a shame, it was all going so well.

Thank you, wish my English teacher had thought that :D It's a top class one- "if I pretend I want to go this fast, surely the judge will believe me?"... I don't think it worked sadly ;)

It's the way of horses, isn't it. One thing works and another thing breaks!

Brilliant report :D he clearly was daydreaming about being at the start of ascot instead :p

Best wishes to Smokey :)

Pity he found his inspiration for it all 4 years too late, silly beggar! Thank you :)

Even if he was being a tad silly, Reg looks absolutely stunning. Hope smokey feels better soon, he's a lovely boy too.

His good looks made up for rather a lot- in dressage, if he's silly they seem to go against him but in showing they helped so we're not complaining :D Thank you :)

Lolo

Visit site
Sorry that it wasn't such a great day but I loved reading your report - very entertaining!

I am sure R will be back to his glorious calm self for the next show and i hope smokey gets better soon x

He's back to being a real dollop at home, he's so easy to handle and ride it's a pity he couldn't let everyone see that. But he does have the ex-racer rep to maintain I suppose :D

Presumably. I am tempted to take her over to the vet school though as I hate not knowing :eek:

She certainly has a sense of occasion my horse :mad:

If Smokes isn't sorted by the prescribed rest and bute we'll be following a similar route. Gah!

If al wants a really exciting time, she can take CS?!

Reg looks lovely as always, if a little bit snarly and keen!
Mega vibes for smokey xxxx

Nah, we quite like Al really although if she does get annoying I might take you up on that ;) Poor CS, he's a proper dressage horse so is allowed his (many) quirks!

Snarly and keen sums it up- no floppy ears of acceptance this time!

Lolo

Visit site
Naughty Reg!!! Lots of get well soon wishes for Smokey....you are not having much luck with seconds strings at the moment - hope that changes!

So do I, poor ponies and poor Al! Reg was hilarious. He doesn't really do much but he says he's going to do a lot- typical boy really :D

I really enjoy your posts and reports.

Have to admit that I did have a chuckle at Reg's RNS report.

Everything crossed for Smokey and a speedy & full recovery.

Do you have a blog? I can't see signatures on my phone and have a vague recollection the address was in yours.

Yes, although it's not been updated in AGES. For regular updates the best bet is Al's youtube channel which is http://www.youtube.com/user/SomethingsUp55 as she uploads pretty much every video she gets onto it with mini blogs in the description.

Thank you :) They're always a bit epic so I try and make them interesting, although I'm not sure how often I succeed!!

Loved reading about Regs showing race brings back fond memories of an ex racer I showed in a hunter class for a friend way before RoH classes........less said the better we both survived but at times I didn't think we would!
Massive amounts of vibes for Smokey and hugs for Al x

That about sums it up :D What doesn't kill you makes you stronger maybe? Al's upper body strength from pinning him down has certainly improved ;) And thank you, poorly ponies are awful as you just want them to feel better again.

Well I think reggie rocked, the loony ex race horse thing any way :D. I love the second last photo, it's a true little girl who loves her pony pose.

Fingers crossed for smokes, lets hope some rest is all he needs.

:p Reg was not a happy bunny. I love the cuddling photo too, even when she could quite happily throttle him he is still her best boy :) Proper pony loving going on :D

Fingers crossed- your YP story has given us more hope with that as it is an identical set of symptoms.

:D great report and wonderful pictures. I am sure Ali's smile got her up a place or two and jolly well deserved too :). I heard the Norfolk show brought out the devil in quite a few horses so Reg is in good company.

Heaps of vibes for Smokey too - need him to get better so we can have more photos :)

Smokey is now quite rotund, I will get some photos of him with his chickens for my next post to show his belly off!

It really did- I reckon the RoR class needs to go into a bigger ring though, that number of horses with their past in a little arena isn't the safest idea!