Techalogic DC1 users

RoughcutDiamond

Visit site
Hi all, hoping for a bit of tech support whilst Techalogic are closed.

I need to trim a 15 sec clip out of a video for the police and am about ready to launch the blooming thing!

First question is ‘do I need a PC to edit the footage?’. I’m trying to do it through the app on my phone but I can’t seem to separate the orange bars which would let me highlight the portion I want to keep. So I can only get a clip of 5 secs because both bars move together ?.

Fingers crossed for someone who has a workaround! Thank you!

peanutsmumma

Visit site
Hi all, hoping for a bit of tech support whilst Techalogic are closed.

I need to trim a 15 sec clip out of a video for the police and am about ready to launch the blooming thing!

First question is ‘do I need a PC to edit the footage?’. I’m trying to do it through the app on my phone but I can’t seem to separate the orange bars which would let me highlight the portion I want to keep. So I can only get a clip of 5 secs because both bars move together ?.

Fingers crossed for someone who has a workaround! Thank you!
Which app are you using?

RoughcutDiamond

Visit site
You can edit the footage on your phone, it is so easy! If it is easier save the clip, email it to me and I will do it for you ?

this is what I do.

Save the footage to your phone, edit it from there and save as a new video clip.
Lol, that’s why I’m so frustrated - should be like editing an iPhone video but I just can’t get the ‘bookends’ to part!

jnb

Visit site
Be aware if the Police use for prosecution you need the previous 1-2 min or so and after the incident too - so save the full footage somewhere