Tekna saddles have a 20% sale.

ElectricChampagne

Visit site
I have one too and love it, however its one of the old models, from before Shires took them over. is there a difference between the older ones and the shires ones does anyone know?

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
they aren't anything to do with Shire's now and I think they were only distributing? I have an older GP and one of the new Maximus saddles-really like both although the GP is more comfortable for me.

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
What are they like on wide back/shoulder ponies?

thats what I have one on-the GP fits the Fell well, the Maximus also fits him although I slightly prefer the fit of it on the Exmoor. Both have a big shoulder, both are XXW (they come up wide soe the Fell is in an XW gullet in the GP but an XXW in the Maximus with a shim) and the Exmoor is pretty compact and can take a 16.5 inch in the Maximus.

windseywoo

Visit site
How easy are these saddles to fit? Do you just buy the length you want and plonk it on or get a saddle fitter out once you've bought it? Does anyone know what their return policy is? It does seem a good price and they look quite nice, but haven't bought a new saddle for some time so want to make sure they fit right.
Ta Linds.