Tell me about Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

{97702}

Visit site
I think you will find that no matter what the breed a decent breeder is unlikely to have puppies sitting there ready to go when you contact them. Instead of the search being stressful why don't you look at it as just part of the planning for the new member of your family. The last litter of GSDs I had, 3 people had been waiting for ages, one for nearly a year. I kept in touch throughout the bitch's season, when she was mated, scan etc so they were part of the whole process and one said to me it was brilliant being involved from so early on. The chances of finding a well reared, fully health tested puppy available at 8 weeks old are going to be slim I'm afraid.

I agree with this entirely - it can be frustrating (and I am the most impatient person in the world!) but it is the only way to give the best chance of success possible.

I have all rescue dogs and there are hundreds of those available.... but no guarantee on anything as far as health/temperament is concerned, unless you get a greyhound which are all fab :)