Tell me 'I told you so!'

blueberry

stores.ebay.co.uk
To those who replied or remembered my post about the trial with a view to buy post regarding my sec d that they had for 6 months with no payment (which was due in january) and i gave them another 2 weeks to pay.

Well guess what, 2 weeks later and i get a txt saying they havent got the money
crazy.gif

I then contacted her to say we would be picking her up sat morn (tomoz), they tell me that they are v upset and have made me feel v guilty- i dont think they expected me to still be taking her back.
But it has become a matter of principal-and to those who said she would not pay.....you were right!
smirk.gif

Happytohack

Visit site
Don't you dare feel guilty
tongue.gif
They could have been upfront with you and told you in January that they hadn't got the money, instead of avoiding all your texts
frown.gif
Glad you are getting your horse back asap though - they don't deserve her.

LouHardwick

Visit site
no i told you so but a lesson learned.
get your horse back asap. dont feel guilty. they have had a free horse for 6 months,

I just hope to god that she is in a decent condition when you pick her up
frown.gif
frown.gif

NeilM

Visit site
They can be as upset as they like, they have lied and misled you and taken advantage of the situation and your good nature. Bloody parasites!

blueberry

stores.ebay.co.uk
yes, thats what worries me, she is a lovely pony and has won many ridden classes and championships but had developed stress laminitis 3 years ago. we only let her go once she had been laminitis free for two years and under a strict agreement on routine/management.
We were not asking too much for her as we wanted her to be affordable for non 'big' showing people, as home was most important.
We are unhappy with the situation but are looking forward to her comimg back.
smile.gif

laura05

Visit site
Dont feel guilty they should of told you ages ago they couldnt afford her. They knew the situation as to when the payment was required

LouHardwick

Visit site
fingers crossed she is ok. i really do hope she is in a good state.
like i say a lesson learned. but let it go once you have collected her. Dont beat yourself up about it.
Your obv a nice person and sadly sometimes people take advantage

pics when you collect her please!!

happyhack

Visit site
DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!!

The pony is yours and they have taken the complete piss for 6 months.

If anyone should feel guilty its them for messing you around, hope the pony is ok.

Natch

Visit site
Bless ya hope pone is ok, what is it with some people, would a simple text reply saying sorry we can't afford her have been too much?

Get her back asap and don't let the guilt triping get to you.

Asimmons

www.apricotfox.com
No GUILT!! you have been the saint...they have been the sinners. Why do people think they can get away with this sort of thing? Some seem to think they have a divine right to anything they want just because they want it!! If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. End of story.
A girl contacted me about that Grade A I have got on Horsequest and said...I can only afford £10k but I want him so that will have to do (he's on at £25k)!!! Seemed outraged that I wdn't accept!!!
It's a crazy world.
I do so hope your pone is ok and you find a proper home with people who can afford to keep her in the manner to which any horse shd be accustomed!

BigBird146

Visit site
Make sure you give her a good check over before you leave there. I went and got my horse back from a so called trial in a bit of a rush as they'd messed me around. When I got him home there was blood on the inside of his travel boot. He had a big gash on his fetlock which had obviously been there at least a couple of days, which I hadn't noticed as I was flustered/ embarrassed/ just wanted to get me and my hoss the hell out of there. I would never let a horse go out on trial or loan again as there are a lot of p***takers out there unfortunatley.
frown.gif

2K85

Visit site
Don't feel guilty - she's your pony and you're doing what's best for her... if they can't afford to buy her they should have let you know that rather than keep you hanging on.

Foxford

Visit site
Cheeky *bleeps*!! And to try and make you feel guilty?! That is terrible. I hope you get her back with no hassle and she is ok.

D

Donkeymad

DON'T feel guilty. They are in the wrong, not you. Do as you have said and collect tomorrow. Check her over before leaving. We ended up sending a letter when something similar happened to us, threatening legal proceedings. We got the money - in cash - within 48 hours!!