Tell me not to!

ycbm

I've just seen a horse I'd like to buy. I know this is a really stupid place to ask to be persuaded out of buying a horse, I'm laughing as I even write it.

I don't need a third horse, but why was i even looking??? 🤣

splashgirl45

go for it if you like it...lifes too short....i have no money and keep doing the lottery as i want a horse again. i am also window shopping and saw one i liked but it was about 5 hours away so i dont feel so bad that i cant buy it,

also what on earth made you think we would tell you not to try for it, you are asking on the wrong forum :D:D

butcher108

Definitely not the place to ask for opinions on buying a horse 😂😂 just go and view it, you already have 2 to look after 🤷🏼‍♀️ and we like seeing piccys of new ponios

blitznbobs

Don’t do it...

there you go..

. but then life is short and it’s doubtful there will be any holidays this year and what else are you going to do??? So really when you look at it objectively you should indeed buy another horse.

HollyWoozle

I often look at horse ads, despite having no space, money or logical reason to have another. It's just fun to look! However, if you DO have the space and money to investigate further, even if you don't have a logical reason, then I think 2 out of 3 is enough to warrant it? :p