Tell me this isn't true

dun_in

Visit site
You get some appalling adverts for dogs but is this legal???

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031842729/d3ec6bed.html

Does anybody what/if any action could be taken?

Please, please it's just a typo
frown.gif

The Original Kao

Visit site
crazy.gif
frown.gif

That's awful.
Maybe the b1tch died? But still
confused.gif
I'd be keeping them and feeding them myself regardless until they were old enough to be re-homed when they were a bit older.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
So after one day and/or possibly night of bottle feeding x number of puppies, they can't be bothered anymore...
s040.gif
a020.gif

And of course they still want to be payed, for heaven sake they should be paying people to do their work for them, if you allowed your bitch to breed the only reason to let them go to someone else only one day old, is if there is hope of the other person having a possible foster mother to the puppies. I shudder of fear that "fluffy" people will fall for it and pay to "save" a puppy or some idiot thinking along the line that it'll be an experience for their children or similar...

I also presume that the bitch sadly died, but the bad part of me thinks such owner such dog, so maybe the bitch has as bad temperament as her owner and she simply refused taking care of the puppies...

a030.gif
mad.gif
crazy.gif
frown.gif

Vizslak

Visit site
omg, preloved wil take ad down if you alert them, i would think rspca should b alerted but wheter they will help or not i wouldnt like to say
crazy.gif

CAYLA

Visit site
FFS, what a bunch of f!ck witts
mad.gif
they need hanging
crazy.gif

They obs know after one day, what hard work it is rearing puppies from the get go, and want friggin shot asap, useless waste of space, bitch is prob dead or rejecting.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Complete and utter tossers. As you say they have obviously discovered hand rearing pups isn't just bottles and cuddles. Is there any way to find out what area they are in and notify the RSPCA (who will probably do b****r all
frown.gif
).

ridebumble

Visit site
I see the ad has gone now, having now got our orphaned 7 pups to 4 weeks without losing any I can't believe someone would do this ... me and other half were up every 1.5 hours 24/7 for 2.5 weeks and I wouldn't wish that on a puppy owner, I'm sure half the owners would end up losing their pup

dun_in

Visit site
The ads still there. It's been editted to say "ready in eight weeks".

Fingers crossed they don't sell any sooner.

p.s. well done on your pups. I once helped an Alsatian cross cope with her large litter, and four hourly feeding did me in!

CAYLA

Visit site
My bet is they will not live, there is no way, if you had experiance or had an incling of what is involved in hand rearing puppies, u would not hedge your bets they may even still be with you in 8 weeks......I think they have been warned and are hoping someone will still phone to purchase and they will try to fob them off younger, like now!!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Poor pups, agree that their chance of making it to 8 weeks isn't good. Mum and I hand reared a litter of Shepherd pups once, god it was hard work, people don't realise its not just the feeding but stimulating them to have a wee etc.

ridebumble

Visit site
The kind of person who does that advert isn't going to be getting up at 1.00am, 2.30am, 4.00am etc and spending the extra 10 minutes to get a pup to poo when it refuses to do so

Our 7 are edging 2kg now (gsd's)
grin.gif

gails

Visit site
Have reared by hand as wel, exhausting, worse than a human baby, by the tme have fed and toileted everyone it is back to toilet and feeding and over and over again:eek: