Tell me your horses nicknames

Antw23uk

Visit site
Oh Peglo that picture cracked me up, getting mad at birds, lol! What a diva :)

Zeus (the grey) is called Juicy (Juicy Zeusy purely because it rymes!) or Big Boy ... I am very aware that walking around saying 'Hello big boy' is a bit weird but thankfully I'm on a yard at home alone, lol!

The new baby, Cotai, doesnt really have a nickname yet but i do have to stop talking in a high pitched baby voice whenever i talk to him because its even starting to annoy me now :(

Attachments

• Zeus small pic summer 2021.jpg
    Zeus small pic summer 2021.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Cotai first day2.jpg
    Cotai first day2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 16

Birker2020

Visit site
Oh Peglo that picture cracked me up, getting mad at birds, lol! What a diva :)

Zeus (the grey) is called Juicy (Juicy Zeusy purely because it rymes!) or Big Boy ... I am very aware that walking around saying 'Hello big boy' is a bit weird but thankfully I'm on a yard at home alone, lol!

The new baby, Cotai, doesnt really have a nickname yet but i do have to stop talking in a high pitched baby voice whenever i talk to him because its even starting to annoy me now :(
Lovely put together horse Antwerk.

Starzaan

Visit site
AA469C71-12CF-41AB-AF51-1E4C4FE6539D.jpeg
Bailey, who has many nicknames. Officially he’s registered as ‘The Yellow Peril’, and he appears to have become Beebles most of the time. He is also known as The Custard Coloured C**t ? when he’s bad.
Then below is Austin, who is registered as ‘Highlight Austin’ and whose nickname is Oz or Ozzy, or occasionally ‘Danger’ ?

A48CE06B-C8A2-42C8-813A-4B695225F3FD.jpeg

Peglo

Visit site
View attachment 83521
Bailey, who has many nicknames. Officially he’s registered as ‘The Yellow Peril’, and he appears to have become Beebles most of the time. He is also known as The Custard Coloured C**t ? when he’s bad.
Then below is Austin, who is registered as ‘Highlight Austin’ and whose nickname is Oz or Ozzy, or occasionally ‘Danger’ ?

View attachment 83522

The Yellow Peril is such a cool name. Also laughed a lot at his ‘bad’ name ? they are gorgeous!!

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Sol aka Solly Poppins (practically perfect in every way), Solly Wolly Bing Bong, Solly Pandy.
XurqccB.jpg

Edward, Eddie Red Mane, Edward Ardo, Eddly, Ginger knobber, The big ginge.

VW6tP2v.jpg

[153312]

Visit site
View attachment 83521

View attachment 83522
That bay is very very beautiful

dunthing

Visit site
My first Highland was Nashend Dumbo his nickname was dumpling. Our new forest ma're was Daisy May, known as minty. Second Highland was Nashend Seafarer, known as Big. Fred as he was 15.1. His companion was a Welsh cross called Bracken, known as Mr. B, Bracky or the Old man. Then there was Lucky, a Bodmin rescue who was very anti everything. Known as the grey cow. She kicked at every opportunity, was eventually pts as the vet was certain she had a brain tumour. There were a few others whose names I can't recall.