Temple Stud-Temple Salut

Madam_max

Visit site
I asked in breeding a few months ago, but thought I would try in here. Does anyone who anything about the above stud and a stallion Temple Salut?

wonkey_donkey

Visit site
It's not really a stud as most would think of a stud . . . . if you get my drift!!

There stallions are often not graded or anything but they often churn out a few decent jumpers.

The set up belongs to a old fella called Jimmy Small in Essex.

The horses are looked after and traded by a lady called Janet.

Paul Barker jumps all their decent horses but the average one's are scattered about with riders all over the country.

I don't think that stallion particular is still alive, or if he is he must be very old now. Don't think he was much cop as a show jumper if I remember rightly !!

Oscar

Visit site
hello, I have a Temple Salut x ID came from Essex! He is a HUGE lump, very talented jumper, would excel as a hunter type. Does an ok dressage test, BUT he is a total stress head!

He is very needy, is completely unhandlable if he's in one of his moods!, he is very stressy if he cant see his stable mate, needs to be fed ALL the time! bombproof except for cows!!

Madam_max

Visit site
Thank you. OMG my boy sounds so similar. He doesn't like cows, but he will cope with them, but he HATES coloured horses and yes he is always calling for his friends. He does however have a huge jump and beautiful paces.

clancysunny2

Visit site
crumbs this is the 3rd thread i've found re my boys dad! i have a 14yr old by temple salut .bought him 2yrs ago from essex and he's turned out to be fab fun for a novice rider keeping her "star" at home. infact recently moved to a livery yard where he has been so easy, and settled in v quick. am v proud of him.