Temporary path ideas please!

Peglo

Visit site
I'm thinking that too, that it's likely to need work to get it back to manicured regardless of what goes on top of it.

Agree also!
we get a cow outbreak on our lawn just about every year and they leave inch deep divots where they’ve jumped round quite chuffed with themselves. After a winter of rain, wind and some more rain, (and of course ignoring the issue) by spring they are all pretty much all gone.

PurBee

Visit site
Agree also!
we get a cow outbreak on our lawn just about every year and they leave inch deep divots where they’ve jumped round quite chuffed with themselves. After a winter of rain, wind and some more rain, (and of course ignoring the issue) by spring they are all pretty much all gone.

ditto! One day i go out and theres a huge black and white cow in my ‘lawned area’ - staring at me. I stare back. Theres horse electric fencing everywhere and she’s unsure where to go. She’s just been pulled away from her calf by next door neighbour farmer and so has escaped looking for her calf which is 300m away in another field. I herd her out my gate…never herded cows before…easier than a horse to tell where to go! she was huge! She trotted along…nice trot! Perhaps i should try cows i think ??
Then i saw the state of the lawn….gosh theyre heavy beasts with pointy feet. But nature did even it all out within a few months. ?