Tendon and Fetlock Boots / Brushing Boots

Stenners

Visit site
What do you all recommend? I have a 14.1 Connie X and I have the Tekna Tendon and Fetlock boots in M but they are just a bit big/bulky for her little legs - I have them on my Cob X before so looking for something a bit more slender with good protection!

Also brushing boots for every day use - I have Lemieux Grafter boots but not that impressed they are quite flimsy and seems to not last that well. I do also have WW which are a but more substantial and I've had for years and they still look like new but didn't know what else anyone would recommend?

AFB

Visit site
I have PE tendon & fetlock boots & very happy with them. Just be careful on the sizing chart as I don't find their boots are very consistent in terms of size.

Squeak

Visit site
I find the shires arma airflow brushing boots good. They’ve stood up to some hard abuse so far more so than my most recent pair of Woof wear ones.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I like Woof Wear club boots but the ones they make now are definitely not as tough or as thick as they used to be. I’ve got some really old ones that have outlived the newer ones. They’re good though if you want to avoid seams which can rub a thin skinned horse. Shires Arma are also good and tough but do have seams.

Stenners

Visit site
I like Woof Wear club boots but the ones they make now are definitely not as tough or as thick as they used to be. I’ve got some really old ones that have outlived the newer ones. They’re good though if you want to avoid seams which can rub a thin skinned horse. Shires Arma are also good and tough but do have seams.
Oh no! The WW ones I have are probably about 6 years old so I'm sad they don't make them the same anymore!!

RHM

Visit site
I have the weatherbeeta pro air ones. They have lasted me a year and a half so far and still look brand new. I chose them because I didn’t want legs getting too warm and they seem to do the job in that regard too!

Stenners

Visit site
I have the weatherbeeta pro air ones. They have lasted me a year and a half so far and still look brand new. I chose them because I didn’t want legs getting too warm and they seem to do the job in that regard too!
I haven’t seen these until I read this but they look good! Love that they are breathable too

Reactions: RHM

Stenners

Visit site
What is it you are trying to protect the legs from?
I want to protect the legs from any knocks/scuffing. I've always (rightly or wrongly)worn brushing boots on my horses for hacking and schoolingg and then tendon and fetlock boots for jumping to protect from any knocks or strikes from the hooves.